Global accelerator, Startupbootcamp has recruited seven FinTech startups to help drive financial and economic recovery in the post COVID-19 era.
Startupbootcamp says the selected companies, joining the virtual accelerator program, are ready to pilot, ahead of scaling into the financial market.
Figures in 2019 showed the global FinTech market was valued at around $US127 billion in 2018, and was expected to grow to $US309 billion at an annual growth rate of 24.8 per cent through 2022.
COVID-19 has almost certainly changed those market predictions, as it pushes more and more companies to move service and payment functions into the digital realm.
The accelerator’s, FinTech Managing Director, Brian Collins says technical innovation will be key as eyes turn towards rebuilding the economy in the wake of the pandemic.
“These seven companies will help to bring immediate support and cost savings to businesses, consumers, and the economy as a whole,” he says.
“There has never been a more important time for innovation in the industry and we are excited to be leading by example in the recovery effort.”
The accelerator says the startup selection focused on driving powerful new technologies and business models to help protect and empower the financial health and well being of organisations and consumers.
The seven startups have been selected from more than 27,000 targeted global companies and across 56 different countries and six continents.
● datacy allows people to collect, manage and sell their online data easily and transparently and gives businesses instant access to high quality and bespoke consumer datasets that are legally and ethically sourced directly from the people.
● Harpocrates Solutions provides simplified data privacy compliance.
● Mark Labs helps asset managers and other institutional resource allocators integrate the UN SDGs, ESG, Climate, and other impact considerations into the very heart of their investment decisions.
● massUp is the digital white label solution for P&C business.
● OnTrack Retirement provides B2B white label digital retirement planning solutions for financial institutions to help their customers in a more personalised way.
● Plastiq.it is a Customer Data Platform that powers stored value.
● RegRadar helps clients monitor, analyse and anticipate regulatory changes.